Your smile is one of the first things people will notice so it is important to have a smile that you can feel good about. In addition to giving you more confidence, straighter teeth lead to healthier gums, prevention of abnormal tooth wear, and the ability to clean your teeth much easier. That said many people shy away from braces because of concerns with look and discomfort. At Commonwealth Dentistry we understand these concerns and that is why we are proud to offer Invisalign. Invisalign is invisible braces that can be used in place of traditional wire braces to straighten your teeth and improve your overall dental health.
These customized clear braces provide an effective method for straightening your teeth while remaining virtually invisible. The clear aligners provide a comfortable fit while gradually shifting your teeth into their correct position. Typical treatment time for invisible braces is about 9-15 months, but this will vary for each patient. You will meet with one of our highly trained dentists to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned. For more information about invisible braces, contact our office at (804)520-4088. Let our excellent team help you achieve the smile you deserve!
For information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Drs. Beltrami, Dixon, Kruezer, Stafford, Christofakis or Woodard‘s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Drs. Beltrami, Dixon, Kruezer, Stafford, Christofakis or Woodard has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Drs. Beltrami, Dixon, Kruezer, Stafford, Christofakis or Woodard about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.